We have openings for Web Designers & Web Developers positions in the following areas to work on Softweb Tecchnology is seeking experienced developers to join our Softweb Team. Candidates will be responsible for projects, requirements, development and analysis, application architecture analysis and design, programs implementation and debugging.
Rules and Responsibilities:
A web designer creates the look, layout and features of a website. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming. Once a website is created, a designer helps with maintenance and additions to the website. They work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
A web designer's job duties cover all aspects of creating a website. Upon meeting with clients and assessing their needs, web designers help create and maintain the product. Their duties include, but aren't limited to, the following:
- Writing and editing content
- Designing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Updating websites
- Creating back up files
- Solving code problems
- Fundamentals of design imaging
- Responsive web design
- Multimedia design
- Content management
- Editing for video and audio
- Build CMS Websites
Business Development Manager
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience. An MBA is often requested as well.
- Pure open source PHP development in WordPress, Magento, Drupal, SugarCRM and other leading open source platforms.
- Develop complex plugins, extensions, applications and Workflows.
- Develop websites, eCommerce stores, CRM systems and custom web solutions.
- Integrate disparate systems using extensive API Programming.
- Ensure on schedule, high quality programming deliverables.
- Participate in the development (and possibly, architecture) of indigenous products/offerings.
- Participate and contribute to community based open source projects.
- Implement state-of-the-art software change management (SCM) processes involving popular Agile practices, versioning repositories, sophisticated issue tracking, code reviews, testing etc.
- Design, develop, support and deploy web applications
- Gather customer software requirements and develop related software applications
- Effectively communicate with customers to keep them updated with status of their requests
- Verify technical solutions fitment with respect to various business needs given by product owner & business sponsors
- Contribute to project and team priorities and find innovative ways to meet objectives
- Influence, scope and help estimate project streams/work
- Keep up to date with the business domain and work closely with business stakeholders
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies