CUSTOMER RELSTIONSHIP MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Softweb Technology is a professional company which provides the service orinted software for the peoples to feel friendly & easy to access the IT Knowledge & Helps in developing their business at National/International level."The growth of knowledge is growth of wealth".The CRM application which designed for market friendly nature & works on the following things.
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a term that refers to practices, strategies and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth. CRM systems are designed to compile information on customers across different channels -- or points of contact between the customer and the company -- which could include the company's website, telephone, live chat, direct mail, marketing materials and social media. CRM systems can also give customer-facing staff detailed information on customers' personal information, purchase history, buying preferences and concerns.
CRM tools with marketing automation capabilities can automate repetitive tasks to enhance marketing efforts to customers at different points in the lifecycle. For example, as sales prospects come into the system, the system might automatically send them marketing materials, typically via email or social media, with the goal of turning a sales lead into a full-fledged customer.
Sales force automation
Also known as sales force management, sales force automation is meant to prevent duplicate efforts between a salesperson and a customer. A CRM system can help achieve this by automatically tracking all contact and follow-ups between both sides.
Contact center automation
Designed to reduce tedious aspects of a contact center agent's job, contact center automation might include pre-recorded audio that assists in customer problem-solving and information dissemination. Various software tools that integrate with the agent's desktop tools can handle customer requests in order to cut down the time of calls and simplify customer service processes.
Geolocation technology, or location-based services
Some CRM systems include technology that can create geographic marketing campaigns based on customers' physical locations, sometimes integrating with popular location-based GPS apps. Geolocation technology can also be used as a networking or contact management tool in order to find sales prospects based on location.
How do I choose a CRM?
There are many different providers of CRM tools available to choose from. Depending on the type and size of your business, you may decide to use a spreadsheet or record keeping system to log customer interactions. Alternatively, you may decide to buy dedicated CRM software to help you manage your customer relationships. This includes CRMs available and stored in the cloud, or software program installed locally on your computer.
Customer Relationship Management
- tracking the success of your marketing activities
- identifying and following up on prospective customers
- maintaining relationships with loyal Customers
- grouping your customers types to develop personalised communications
- seeing which customers have signed up to your marketing lists
- understanding which customers have responded to your offer or promotion.
Benefits of a CRM
- develop personalised and targeted marketing activities that have a better chance of creating a sale
- identify the most best time or most effective marketing activity that your customers respond to
- collect and store customer feedback to help you improve and innovate
- track customer behaviour, interactions and purchases of your products or services
- store and follow up on customer leads to help you find new customers.
Things to consider when choosing a CRM
- the size of your customer base - if you have many customers you will need more features from your CRM
- the cost of the CRM per month
- the number of people that will be using the system
- whether you want a cloud-based or a local system installed CRM
- your data storage requirements
- the integration with your existing email system
- how and where you or your employees will access your CRM
- the types of data you wish to collect
- whether training and ongoing support is provided for you and your employees
- the level of security the CRM offers against malware and IT security breaches.