Softweb Technology is a professional company which provides the service orinted software for the peoples to feel friendly & easy to access the IT Knowledge & Helps in developing their business at National/International level."The growth of knowledge is growth of wealth".The Sitelinks which designed for market friendly nature & works on the following things.
A marketing technique where by information about a company's goods or services is passed electronically from one Internet user to another.
Most PPC managers will agree that Google AdWords’ sitelinks can be a powerful optimization tool for any PPC account. At the encouragement of our Google AdWords rep, I’ve recently been spending more time with sitelinks, and have discovered several new ways to effectively utilize sitelinks. Last week, I turned to my PPC colleagues on Twitter to find out if their experience matched mine. As with any crowdsourced question, I got some great feedback that I hadn’t thought of – and it’s too good not to share. With that, here’s what’s great about AdWords sitelinks.
Advantages of sitelinkHere’s our compiled list of the top ten reasons why Click-to-Call can dramatically increase sales.
1. Great CTRSitelinks have a click-through rate (CTR) that’s far above average. One of my clients has an overall CTR of just over 2 percent, while the sitelinks in their account have a CTR of more than 10 percent. That’s a five-fold improvement – not too shabby for a few minutes of setup.
2. Helps Quality ScoreAlthough Google publicly denies this, our AdWords rep told me that sitelinks help quality score. I was honestly surprised at this news, because Google is generally tight-lipped about the quality score factors. Still, we all know that CTR is the biggest factor affecting quality score, so it stands to reason that anything you can do to increase it in your account, including sitelinks, will help.
3. Additional Space for Ad TextWe all know that 95 characters isn’t a lot of space in which to expound the virtues of your PPC offering. Sitelinks offer up to six additional opportunities for additional ad text and/or calls to action. As long as the text is relevant to every ad group in the campaign, this can be a great way to sneak in more ad copy, and take up more space in the SERPs.
4. Alternate Conversion PathsAlong similar lines, sitelinks can be used to point visitors to conversion-oriented landing pages that may be different from those in the individual ad groups. This gives more options to the searcher, and makes it easy for those who are close to converting to find where they need to go.
5. Can Send to Multiple Landing Pages for RelevancyYet another benefit of sitelinks is the use of multiple landing pages, a different one for each sitelink; thus giving searchers more options to find relevant information. This is a great option for small businesses without landing page budgets. If you run a small business and can’t afford to create individual PPC landing pages, sitelinks are a good alternative – you can test multiple landing pages in one campaign.
6. Gives Better Sense of LegitimacyOne really cool thing about sitelinks is that most searchers can’t tell the difference between PPC sitelinks and organic sitelinks. For all they know, sites with additional links are just more relevant, according to Google.
7. Allows for More Targeted URLs to Deeper ContentWhere else can you run a PPC ad with five or six different destination URLs? For example, you could use sitelinks for broad or general terms this way: A search for “Hot Drinks” could use sitelinks showing “Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, More Tea,” etc. This is a great way to help searchers narrow down their choices and get closer to a conversion.
8. Competitive AdvantageFor years now, advertisers have coveted the premium top spot above the natural search results. By including sitelinks in these ads, advertisers gain an even bigger competitive advantage.
9. Ability to Optimize for “in-ad” Text/LinksSimilar to increasing the length of your ad copy, sitelinks enables advertisers to optimize for multiple landing pages and calls to action.
10. Brand AwarenessYou can use sitelinks to promote social media profiles, such as Facebook and Twitter. While the AdWords editorial guidelines somewhat restrict what can be said, there are creative ways to include social media links in sitelinks and build brand awareness and loyalty.
11. Good for Every Type of PPC CampaignSitelinks can work for every type of PPC campaign: local, e-commerce, lead generation, etc.
"Softweb Tehcnology is Web & it Solutions Provider in Bangalore. We are mainly focused to offer superior, long-term and sustainable services to clients to fulfill their business intent."
"To grow both vertically and horizontally to establish ourselves on top as a preferred Web & IT Solutions provider."
"To Achieve excellence in providing the best Web & IT solutions to customers to meet their present and future business needs in the most efficient and effective way."
WEB & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- Travel application
- E-Commerce application
- Realestate application
- Content management system
- Android Application
- Billing software
- Customer Relationship
- Management System
- Hr $Payroll software
- School Management Software
- Attendence management software
- Job Portal
- IOS Development
- Textile management software
- Sugar CRM Application