Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
Ever since it got released Magento got a lot of attention from
developer and merchant community when it comes to web shops, or to put
it more robustly, when it comes to eCommerce platforms. Developers love
it because of its modularity, as then can (almost) do anything client
asks them. Merchants love it because of the wast number of features it
provides out of the box.
Softweb Technology completes this assistance with Magento development.
If your organization is using our utility then you can rewrite, edit,
write or modify any type of article it may be technical or
non-technical. Softweb Technology is a Website development company,
completes clients requirement from the begining and make them happy with
efficient and reliable Magento development services. We approach
projects and portfolio in Magento with our experienced Magento
developer who make it possible to carry Magento development in the
success. We know the latest trend in Magento development area and with
that, we provide modern development and design to the clients. We are
best in Magento customization and maintenance.
Here is a list I put together, to kind of emphasise the top 10 reasons to choose Magento:
- SEO friendly right out of the box – Search engine friendly URL’s, Google Site Map, Meta-information for products, categories and content pages, etc.
- Internationalization support – Support for
localization, multiple currencies and tax rates. Support for accented
characters and right to left text. Configurable list of allowed
countries for certain features. European Union VAT-ID validation, EU
cookie notification, etc.
- Enormous number of built-in eCommerce web shop related features
(most than any of its PHP/open source based competitors) – Features
like support for both Multi-Site and Multi-Domain setup. You can
download a feature list from here
- Extremely modular architecture – enables you to do
deep customizations of both frontend (layouts and templates) and backend
(event, observer, rewrites, grids, etc.)
- Magento’s Expert Consulting Group (not a free service, but still highly important one to have if needed)
Official Training & Professional Company Certificates Program – Training
for backend developers, frontend developers, merchants, etc.
Instructor-led Training, On-Demand Training. Magento Certified
Developer, Magento Certified Developer Plus, Magento Company Certificates
Directory (find a certified developer anywhere in the world).
- Security – Magento takes security very seriously
and as a highly rated priority. Magento EE even comes with Secure
Payment Bridge which provides PCI Data Security Standard (PCI PA-DSS).
- Magento Connect – the world’s largest eCommerce application marketplace.
- Code-level Access – open source, PHP code available for you to play with.
- Web Services API – Built in support for SOAP v1, SOAP v2, XMLRPC, REST with 3-legged OAuth 1.0a.
- Because it is awesome