LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Library management system, is an enterprise resource planning system for a library, used to track items owned, orders made, bills paid, and patrons who have borrowed.The library management software is designed for market friendly nature & works on the following things.
It is a software used to manages the catalog of a library. This helps to keep the records of whole transactions of the books available in the library. Softweb Technology provides Library Management System which is very easy to use and fulfills all the requirement of a librarian. There are many features which helps librarian to keep records of available books as well as issued books.
Library Management System Features & Benefits
- Here is a list of some features of Library Management System which Softweb Technology offer:
- Keep record of different categories like; Books, Journals, Newspapers, Magazines, etc.
- Classify the books subject wise.
- Easy way to enter new books.
- Keep record of complete information of a book like; Book name, Author name, Publisher’s name,
- Date/ Year of publication, Cost of the book, Book purchasing date/ Bill no.
- Easy way to make a check-out.
- Easy way to make a check-in.
- Automatic fine calculation for late returns.
- Different criteria for searching a book.
- Different kind of reports like; total no. of books, no. of issued books, no. of journals, etc.
- Easy way to know how many books are issued to a particular student.
- Easy way to know the status of a book.
- Event calendar for librarian to remember their dates.
- My Notes section for librarian to write any note.
- Online access for registered user to see the status of their books.