A restaurant Application Program Interface (API) allows you to access and integrate with restaurant-related databases so you can add relevant restaurant and dining information to your own application. These restaurants APIs make it easy to search for restaurants and display information users want to know, such as:
- A semantic search engine that allows you to use natural language queries
- Automatic nutritional information calculator for any recipe
- Recipe cost analysis
- Recipes based on special diets, including vegan, gluten-free, Paleo, high protein, etc.
- Autocomplete Recipe Search – which autocompletes partial input and returns possible recipe names
- Classify Cuisine – which provides a cuisine type classification for a specific entry.
- Restaurant Data
- Compute Daily Meal Plan - which returns a day’s meal plan