CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The content management system which designed for market friendly nature & works on the following things.
A web content management system (WCMS) is a software system that provides website authoring, collaboration, and administration tools designed to allow users with little knowledge of web programming languages or markup languages to create and manage website content with relative ease. A robust Web Content Management System provides the foundation for collaboration, offering users the ability to manage documents and output for multiple author editing and participation. Most systems use a content repository or a database to store page content, metadata, and other information assets that might be needed by the system. A presentation layer (template engine) displays the content to website visitors based on a set of templates, which are sometimes XSLT files. Most systems use server side caching to improve performance.
Content Management System purpose
- The main purpose of a Content Management System (relating to web) is to provide the capability for multiple users with different permission levels to manage a website or a section of the content.
- you can take a website which has Articles, Blogs, Press Releases, Store, Events and assign each section or a part of a section to user(s) to create, edit, and archive..
- Create, Edit, Publish, Archive web pages
- Create, Edit, Publish, Archive articles
- Create, Edit, Publish, Archive press releases
- Create, Edit, Publish, Archive blogs
- Add / Edit Inventory (products), description, product specifications, prices, photos, etc. .