User Acceptance policy or fair use policy, is a set of rules applied by the owner, creator or administrator of a network, website, or service, that restrict the ways in which the network, website or system may be used and sets guidelines as to how it should be used. It refers to any agreement that’s put in place between an owner, operator, or provider of a website, mobile app or web-based service that dictates and defines the scope of rights and responsibilities between both parties.
Many firm contracts are only contained in digital firm, and only presented to a user as a click-through where the user must "accept". As the user may not see the agreement until after he or she has already purchased the software, these documents may be contracts of adhesion.Software companies often make special agreements with large businesses and government entities that include support contracts and specially drafted warranties.
Some end-user license agreements accompany shrink-wrapped software that is presented to a user sometimes on paper or more usually electronically, during the installation procedure. The user has the choice of accepting or rejecting the agreement. The installation of the software is conditional to the user clicking a button labelled accept
- I understand that all sales are final, and there are no refunds
- I hereby declare that I will not use the email ids for any illegal purpose after purchasing.
- I clearly know that any database or custom database or email list sold by www.softwebtechnology.co.in comes with no guarantee of response rate or accuracy
- I clearly understand that www.softwebtechnology.co.in did not give me any guarantee or warranty for accuracy of the database.
- I hereby declare that I will not send any spam mails.
- I clearly understand and know that www.softwebtechnology.co.in not selling any software or tools.
- I clearly know that all offers provided by www.softwebtechnology.co.in will be stopped or modifiable at anytime without any prior notice.
- Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or clarification related to terms & conditions, disclaimers and policy.